пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

LEXMARK 232 LINUX DRIVER

I tried the printers control panel first, and couldn't add a printer cos it didn't even see the parallel port. So I've rebooted again. I have no idea where its falling over, or how the print subsystem is set up and interacts. Post your question in this forum. Also I see lots of entries mentioning "No Authentication data provided", so could there be a permissions problem?
Uploader: Gurn
Date Added: 7 March 2013
File Size: 68.64 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2080
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Visit the following links: For instance, if you downloaded the file to the Downloads folder, then type:. And then never again. If the linux driver is 32bit, will it work on a 64 bit system.

I can see CUPS seems to be in overall control is it equivalent to the windows print spooler? Can't get Lexmark Printer to work in Mint This link from the Open Printing database may help. Being a newbie, I'm now stuck!

Find More Posts by frankbell View Blog. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.

Printer: Lexmark e | OpenPrinting - The Linux Foundation

Learn how your comment data is processed. Slackware, MX 18 Posts: Only problem, I downloaded the software lexmark recommended, but cannot find my exact model in the list!

Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

I'll try a reboot later today. I'm pretty new here, having just very recently made the leap from windows: Registration is quick, simple lexmar, absolutely free.

Anyway, to my current problem. Change the working directory. If you need to reset your password, click here. To better the odds. Granted that it's been a few years since I've tried.

Can't get Lexmark Printer to work in Mint x64 - CUPS Problem?

This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant.

Last edited by LateLesley; at And it's not so good at liunx either. For instance, if you downloaded the file to the Downloads folder, then type: Find More Posts by ferrari.

And even the windows drivers are hit and miss. Download the printer driver from HERE.

Make Your Selection

After going to the Lexmark website I found out that they only have a linux driver for your printer if your running Debian, Red Hat or Open Suse. I tried loading the.

Post your question in this forum. Lexmark won't work in MDK Leave a Reply Cancel reply You must be logged in to post a comment.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий