вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

HP710C XP DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Does anybody know of a workaround or where I could download a driver. All times are GMT Thank You for Submitting Your Review,! After having trying unsuccessfully for many days to make working the printer Hp c, reading many others forum also, I ask you your opinion. You are logged in as. Posted 19 March - Posted 20 March -
Uploader: Kazrajar
Date Added: 19 August 2004
File Size: 41.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 92101
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





What port have you assigned the c? What I am doing wrong? Confus ed you are not.

HP DeskJet C Printer Repair | FixYourOwnPrinter

Thank you Hudsonsmith for your reply. Message 4 of 6. Since I do lots hp710x printing for work and for school, simply having less bulky documents to store is rather a priority for me!

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time. You are logged in as. Message 5 of 6.

Message 3 of 6. Sexually explicit or offensive language.

Printer Repair Questions

Posts 13, I've got one of them Posted 19 March - hp7710c But playing around I have found that if for example you want to print from a Microsoft Word document, using File then Print, you can then hpp710c the odd or even pages manually.

As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in.

Posted 20 March - This package supports the following driver models: Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. Microsoft was just concerned with providing basic functionality - not all the options are supported. After having trying unsuccessfully for many days to make working the printer Hp c, reading many others forum also, I ask you your opinion.

The 64 bit version requires a patch. I for one np710c be moaning that they 'took away' a feature that wasn't really there in the first place. Welcome to windrivers Wellington. It seems to me, that you have to write off perfectly good equipment nowadays just to stay operational.

This topic has been archived. Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers. Here I give some information. Login or create an account to post a review. Note on archived topics. I am going to be away hp70c home from Christmas until the 14th January.

I've forgotten my password. The problem I have is that, double sided printing doesn't seem to be an option available anymore. To print odd pages, you enter in the Page Range section 1,3,5,7 not forgetting the comma, then for the even pages 2,4,6,8 Hopefully, after a bit of practice you can jp710c double sided printing, with Page 2 following Page 1 etc.

Originally Posted by DonJ. Manual work around HP C and Xp.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий