понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

JVC SR-VS30 XP DRIVER

The vhs worked fine a couple of days and then suddenly, the mini dv portion started to fail. There is a BIG delay. So, we've narrowed down the problem to our cameras. See offer for details. But, recently, when I tried to use it, I had again a few little glitches, which could be alarming. In any case, I do not think that an editing deck should be that picky about the tapes and if it is, then it is not good.
Uploader: Tazragore
Date Added: 27 September 2008
File Size: 27.30 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 40019
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. Any comments on Abe's of Maine, I would avoid them. Amazon Renewed Refurbished products with a warranty.

We use two editing PC's--the problem occurs on both, with different tapes shot with two different XL1s cameras. Amazon Rapids Fun stories for kids on the go. I've had mine for only six months, but my logs show that I have put 8 hours worth of tapes through it and so far its worked flawlessly.

The Freelancer's Workhorse Machine. Answer questions, earn points and help others Answer questions. Hi, Just go to www. I have put Sony stock in it with no issues. I may be too late on this to help you but as I have said in other posts on the topic - it is a great unit. There's always someone who wants an old family vacation transferred to DVD.

I have to make myself as functional as possible with the money I have. From the Panasonic tape, they happen every couple of minutes. A while back I needed a new GL2, they had a good price on them and they were in stock and ready to ship out Maybe a week or two after the purchase the device was sent back to JVC.

Warranty & Support

I'm skeptical, but we'll see. Never had any tapes fail to play from my Sony camcorders.

I have heard that the earlier problems have now been corrected. The shop owner tells me he's hooked it up to his and a different client's PCs also using XP and it works "beautifully. The advice sounds like rubbish.

Would you like to tell us about a lower price? See all 6 reviews. However the firewire port is extremely fragile and usually only last about three years. Feedback If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?

jvc sr vs30 drivers Questions & Answers (with Pictures) - Fixya

Much too long, in the automatic mode. However, from my experience, it seems to me that you will always have problems with the JVC 30U, and from that what I have read, nobody ever complained about Panasonic decks.

That's eating into my HDV savings account a little more than I would like. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. JVC replaced a few items and tuned everything sr-vs03 to factory specs and has worked great since.

There was a problem completing your request. I also heard that 10U was great. Tanks Vagner - Brazil.

I had a shoot coming up in a couple days so I ordered it with overnight shipping so I would have it in time. I have just sent a message to JVC asking for info.

July 21st, Terms and conditions apply.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий