пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

IGOLF NEO DRIVER

IG Average Customer Review: It is a simple yardage indicator with a few extra features like shot distance, adding custom locations and creating your own map. OK i have read alll these positive things about the NEO but I got to tell you I just got 1 and have used it on 2 different courses and I got to be honest maybe I am not doing something right but on the first hole it says green is yards away and as I drive closer to the green after my tee shot the numbers go up and not down. I have downloaded lots of course and have never had any trouble. Still it worked great and probably sped up my play because I did not have to locate yardage markers or otherwise try to estimate my yardage. I sent it to him.
Uploader: Tojagal
Date Added: 9 February 2012
File Size: 67.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 77938
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Withoutabox Submit to Film Festivals. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. Then you simply walk or drive to your ball. I experienced no problems at all with the process. It has a slight hesitation when you get out of the cart, but is dead on accurate. All yardages are provided numerically.

iGolf Neo Handheld | eBay

It's best used nneo you're off in the rough, angled away from the fairway distances and need a distance from your "current line" of sight. I reallly want to trust this unit but so far not looking good………….

I got my Neo Monday Night. He said it sounded like their was some human error with the input with the yardages….

Most of the average players I know would benefit greatly from simply improving their ballstriking and relegating themselves to one miss not three or four.

The Neo only holds kgolf or fewer courses at a time. At half the price of most units, the Neo is a great option for anyone who has wanted to get a rangefinder but has previously balked at the price.

iGolf Neo GPS Review

ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics. If, like me, you play several new courses each year, then the subscription price starts to sound fairly reasonable. For warranty information about this product, please click here Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Missing a green short and left when the pin is back giolf is a wholly different thing than missing in the same spot when the pin is front left.

Oh and response time was great! They had all my regular courses.

Amazon Music Stream millions of songs. Once the course has been programmed in or downloaded to the igollf GPS receiver, golfers can enjoy the game while the device does all the work, from detailing the front or back of the green to totaling custom points for each hole played, allowing the player to make better in-game decisions. On top of that when I needed customer service the level of service was absolutely the best.

Critical Golf: Unbiased Golf Equipment Reviews

Good thing, because the included belt clip lasted a mere round and a half, and then broke. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. You can also map courses yourself very iholf.

The iGolf neo is ready to use out of the box without requiring any additional software or hardware for custom mapping.

It's also easy to map any course or add custom points yourself, should the downloaded info come up short. If its HD fails, or we want to move to a new computer, what happens to the courses. Until then, the hole information will remain blank.

The unit keep giving me crazy numbers like yards on hole number 3 which is a yard par 3. Inexpensive but does the job extremely well. I emailed iGolf with problem description. Thanks for your support.

One thing I really like is the size. Has it already been done?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий